The art of feng shui is a way of decorating as to bring positive feelings and joy into a home. When you fung shui your home a person can find health and prosperity. Feng shui can be used in a variety of environments from office building to homes. The following feng shui home techniques will help you to enjoy your home more.
There are five ways that you can fung shui your home.
- Clear Clutter: The first step is to clear the clutter, this means removing everything from the house that is not wanted. This can be done by organizing and then discarding the unwanted items. This is one of the most important steps and is a must.
- Change Colors: The second step is to change the colors; this can be done by applying a coat of paint. Color is important when it comes to fung shui your home. There are five elements of color Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. The colors of fire can be seen in Red, Orange, Purple, Pink, and Strong Yellow. The colors of Earth are seen with Light Yellow and Beige and other Earth or Sand colors. Metal is the third color in the feng shui home technique with the colors of Gray and White. Fourth feng shui home technique color is water which is found in Blue and Black. The final color in fung shui is Wood featured in the colors Brown and Green.
- Organize the Room: The third step is to organize the bedroom to allow for positive airflow by ensuring that your feet do not face the door when lying on the bed. The bedroom must also have an equal number of items beside the bed.
- Close the Lid: The bathroom is the fourth way can be accomplished by closing the lid on the toilet and the door closed is a way to keep the good luck from going down the drain.
- Clawfoot Bathtubs: The fifth way to fung shui your home is in the bathroom by adding clawfoot bathtubs. The clawfoot bathtubs which feature round corners can add a balanced flow.
A person can find that using these feng shui home techniques will help fung shui your home. A happier, healthier and more prosperous home can be achieved when using these tips. The addition of clawfoot bathtubs to your home will help with the flow of energy in the bathroom.
Lila is home decor specialist and blogger. For more information about improving your home please visit simplybathtubs.com