Top 10 Sunniest Destinations in the World
This year is set to be one of the coldest winters for along time, a lot of people would like to just get away from all of the chills and relax in the sun. Although this may not seem possible to some, for alot it can become a reality.
Let us peak at the sunniest destinations around the world.
1) We have Al’Aziziyah, Libya which is an astonishing136.4 degrees Fahrenheit, a mindblowing place with amazing people .
2) Next we have Greenland Ranch in Death Valley, United States which is 134.0 degrees Fahrenheit. America is a wonderful place to go but the name here sounds a bit tremored and something similar as in the film "The Hills Have Eyes".
3) So we move on to Ghudamis which is also in Libya 131.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Next we have Kebili in Tunisia which is 131.0 degrees Fahrenheit. Tunisia is a growing tourist destination. It is affordable and has great sunshine for most of the year.
5) In fifth place we have Tombouctou in Mali which is 130.1 degrees Fahrenheit, a country full of great tradition.
6) Moving down the list there is also Araouane which is also in Mali and a temperature of 130.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
7) Another great traditional country next, which is Israel. There is Tirat Tavi which is 129.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
8) 8th down is Ahwaz in Iran 128.3 degrees Fahrenheit.
9) In ninth positions we also have another area from Iran which is Agha Jari and a wonderful temperature of 128.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
10) To sum up we have the wonderful country of Sudan where the temperature in Wadi Halfa is 127.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
As you can see there is tons of places to visit for the heat. Although many of these are not ideal tourist destinations like Caribbean holidays, but if you are seeking the heat, then these places should be experienced and visited, either by your self or with friends and family members. You should always remember to be precautious, while you out in the sun. Use high factored sun cream to protect you from rays of light cooking your skin and burning you.